Right then, please do pass this one around to anyone you think might be on the lookout for work.
My very good friend Ilana is recruiting for a Community Manager to help out with a company that produces a mobile payments app for the Android platform.
This is a super, *super* opportunity to get a leg-up into the 1.2 trillion dollar mobile industry for anyone who’s been working in the old, boring internet and eyeing up the exciting mobile industry eagerly.
The full details on the role are right here on Ilana’s site.
Here’s a sneak peak of the role requirements:
– A strong awareness and interest of Android, Android apps, and Android app development is essential.
– At least two years community management experience within a well-known company or agency.
– An effective communicator, you will have participated in online communities and be confident about speaking to entrepreneurs and app developers across all social media platforms.
– Good technical understanding of Android apps and phone operating systems.
– A team player with the confidence to act as the voice of our customers within the organization
– Editorial, marketing, PR and customer service knowledge or experience an advantage
And the important bit, how to apply:
Please send details of your experience with Android phones and apps, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. Please submit applications by August 5th 2011.