Yes! What self respecting girl wants roses this year when they can have a funky Valentine’s Day message sent to their handset? It is your mobile duty to send a picture message to your loved one, this year.
To help, Cellyspace, the online tool for user-generated and advertiser-generated composition of mobile content, has launched a special Valentine’s day service.
If you’re stuck for ideas, you might consider:
– Poetic Valentine (poetry with images or audio MMS)
– Our Song Valentine (meaningful ringtone)
– Video Valentine (webcam greeting MMS)
– Intimate Valentine (“I love you” MMS)
– My Secret Valentine (anonymous MMS)
– Humorous Valentine (cartoon or celebrity character MMS)
Or, if you’re feeling really lovedup, get them a new 16GB iPhone…