– 16 per cent of prepay users would consider taking the new handset on a contract
– One in five mobile owners are interested in purchasing the new handset
– A further 7 per cent are interested, but not on the current tariffs
– 97 per cent of 16-24’s are aware of the iPhone
– 72 per cent of those aged 60+ are aware of the iPhone
Based on Samantha’s recent commentary on the youth perspective today, I wonder how many of the 97% are aware that you can get the iPhone free (on a contract) or that it’s 3G?