This week we’re bringing you an absolute WHOPPER of a show. A veritable whopper.
1. We’re committed to bringing you our show from different, unusual and picturesque locations around London. I think we’ve beaten everything so far by filming from the Tower of London. Special thanks to Tim at the Historic Royal Palaces publicity department. As you might imagine, with almost 1,000 years of history to play with, Ben had a field day with his facts segment. ( 00:47 )
2. We take a look at the 3 Skypephone S2. ( 02:19 )
3. We’ve got lots of news and commentary on last week’s happenings. ( 05:15 )
Lastminute Labs, Google Gears ( 05:16 ), Orange hiring iPhone-fans ( 08:40 ), Nokia Maps
( 09:16 )/Lonely Planet ( 09:37 ), Blackberry Bold’s browser issues ( 10:26 ), IKEA MVNO ( 11:51 ).
4. James Body of Truphone makes an appearance. ( 07:03 )
5. Review of Etymotics Headphones. ( 13:47 )
6. Mobile Industry Review website news… including quick overviews of our upcoming jobs section. Plus: We’ll be at the Future of Mobile conference coming up soon. ( 17:20 )
7. Future of Mobile Conference.Â ( 18:58 )
8. Special Sony Ericsson News.Â Very special stuff. ( 19:18 )
9. The first EVER Whatley Goes Wild segment.Â Including a special N95 8GB-protective-strap.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ( 19:40 )
10. We announce the winners of our competitions.Â ( 22:48 )
11. Dan get’s his present. There’s almost a tear shed…( 24:37 )
12. James talks about the Nokia N78.Â ( 25:36 )