This week we’ve got quite a lot for you.
1. Dominic Travers’ follow up to his hugely popular Frequency post (“Stop selling ringtones and start selling Frequency Data“).
2. An excellent submission from an entirely new contributor on the joys of Sky+ and mobile.
3. The last — but certainly not least — videos from the MIR Developer’s Networking evening. Next stop is Paris, by the way.
4. The first video from the MIR Show Rome trip. I was thinking Marrakech for our next stop but I think we’ll swap that to Prague. More snow.
5. Q&A with Vijay S. Chattha, the ‘Chief Talker’ at VSR PR Consulting. If you’re doing anything in the Silicon Valley Mobile world, you need to speak with Vijay.
6. Mr Operator. YES! Mr Operator is back, with his operator viewpoint on Google Latitude.
7. More information about the MIR Summit on Twitter. It’s looking to be very, very exciting.