Wireless Worker is at MEF Americas 2011 and will be covering the 2 day industry event which covers North & Latin America’s mobile content and commerce ecosystems live from Miami.
- Neil Stiles, president of Variety Group says “You can’t charge more for content just by delivering it to an iPhone” (audio) and Beware the risk of “exchanging analogue dollars for digital dimes” (video summary).
All videos from the event are also available on a YouTube playlist.
- Creating Hyper Local App Economies by Marco Argenti, SVP, Developer & Marketplace, Nokia
- Enabling Desire: Content and Its Link to Commerce by Tom Daly, The Coca-Cola Company
- Panel: Mobile Routes to Market – Planning Your Long-term Strategy
- Panel: Opportunities & Complexities of the Evolving Apps Ecosystem
- Panel:Catalysts for Maximising Consumer Engagement on Connected Devices
- Panel: Towards a Connected Future: Building Your Content Strategy in a Multi-Screen World
- Keynote: m-Commerce and Alternative Financial Services to the Underbanked – Big Need, Big Opportunity and Ready Now
- Q&A Session: What is the Wireless Carrier’s New Role?
- Panel: Moving Plastic into the Cloud: Prepaid, Affinity and Wallets
- Panel: Competing Payment Models & How to Choose the Right One
- Panel: Privacy Issues and the Imperative for Maintaining Consumer Trust
- Panel: Growing the Latam Market – Opportunities & Challenges
- Research Presentation: Mobile Shopping & Commerce: Understanding Barriers to Further Adoption of Mobile Usage
- Panel: The Path to Purchase – How Brands and Retailers Can Influence Shopping Behaviour