I had a call from a chap earlier today hunting for a Head of Mobile EMEA position for a very well known brand. I suggested I post a blog to see if there are any readers interested.
It’s based in the South West (Reading/Bracknell-ish) area, it’s interim possibly leading to permanent — but they’d also do contract too.
Here the general overview of experience required:
- Knowledge and insight of the mobile market, trends, key players, technologies, etc.
- Mobile and application proposition / product development
- Working within an Agile environment
- Responsive site experience (for tablet and Smartphone traffic)
- Cross-platform experience in iOS and Android
- Ability to lead large cross-functional matrix teams to deliver objectives.
- Strong commercial skills
Do you reckon it could be of interest? If so, drop me a note (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll connect you directly with the headhunter.