Here’s the top 10 as it stands this morning on the MIR MWC PR pitch league:
Skuku remains unchanged up there at 24 digs. A hot new mover is InnoPath — arriving in the number two slot, whilst Zcapes is still on 12 digs, putting them in third place.
SpinVox are fourth with a paltry 7 digs, followed by HTC, Microsoft, MobileFocus, Sony Ericsson — and interestingly the Novatel Wireless ‘MiFi’ launch pitch is at number 9, with VirtuaLogix at number 10.
If you’d like to influence who we interview at Mobile World Congress, have a look at the pitches then ‘dig’ the ones you rate. That’ll put ’em up the list.
Have a browse of the current top 10:
- Skuku preserves your mobile ID whilst roaming (24 digs)
- InnoPath’s New MDM Platform (21 digs)
- Zcapes pitch from founder Maaren Lens-FitzGerald (12 digs)
- Meet SpinVox (7 digs)
- HTC Innovation press conference at MWC (6 digs)
- Microsoft Press Conference (6 digs)
- Join Intel, RIM and Yahoo at MobileFocus Global (5 digs)
- Sony Ericsson Press Party in Barcelona (5 digs)
- MWC Briefing: Novatel Wireless MiFi Launch (4 digs)
- VirtualLogix will be demonstrating the world’s first virtualized mobile phone (3 digs)