It is silly season in Barcelona with the Mobile World Congress fast approaching.
If you’re going, but haven’t yet booked a place, you might want to know about the following. We’re all sorted. We’ll be there — we got an apartment nearby apparently with WiFi. We’ll see about that.
I publish this as a public service for all those wavering about attending. And remember, book your flight right now. Now. It’ll only go up in price…
· Hotel Junior 3* – Simple but good standard 3* hotel located centrally at 10 mins via metro/taxi to the Fira and Placa Catalyuna
o 1 rooms available @ Ã¢â€šÂ¬270/night inc tax and breakfast Ã¢â‚¬â€œ discounted to Ã¢â€šÂ¬199/night
· The Hotel Monte-Carlo 4* – Good hotel located on Las Ramblas so right in the centre of town, a 2 min walk to Placa Catalyuna and under 10 mins to the Fira via metro/taxi
o 3 rooms available @ Ã¢â€šÂ¬375/night inc breakfast discounted to Ã¢â€šÂ¬275/night
· Hotel Ritz Roger de Lluria 4* – Beautiful, traditional style hotel located in the heart of Barcelona a 5 min walk to Placa Catalyuna and under 10 mins to the Fira via metro/taxi.
o 4 rooms available @ Ã¢â€šÂ¬400/night inc breakfast discounted to Ã¢â€šÂ¬250/night
· The Sunotel Central 4* – Great business hotel located just 2 mins in a taxi from The Fira or a 10 minute walk!
o 6 rooms available @ Ã¢â€šÂ¬395/night inc breakfast discounted to Ã¢â€šÂ¬250/night
· Hotel Hesperia Presidente 4* – This gorgeous hotel is just 2 mins in a metro/taxi from The Fira or a 10 minute walk!
o 2 rooms available @ Ã¢â€šÂ¬475/night inc breakfast discounted to Ã¢â€šÂ¬299/night
Talk to the chaps at rEventz.com for more info.