With less than a week remaining before the 2009 Global Messaging Congress, time is running out for you to register your attendance. Want a 15% discount? read on..
The event Ã¢â‚¬â€œ to be held on on June 23rd and 24th at the Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre in London Ã¢â‚¬â€œ features an operator-led speaker line-up including:
– Mike Short, Vice-President Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Research and Development, O2 and President, Mobile Data Association
– John Eccleston, Head of Communication Services, 3 UK
– Hans Paulsen. CCO, Uganda Telecom, Uganda
– Burak Ertas, Head, Consumer Services Division, Turkcell, Turkey
– Alessio Derme, Senior Product Manager, Marketing Consumer, Telecom Italia Mobile, Italy
– Olivier Laury, Director of i-mode and Content, Bouygues Telecom, France
– Karl-Johan Nybell, Director, Product Management and New Markets, Tele2, Sweden
– Axel Diehl, Head of Community Messaging, T-Mobile International
With the focus on how to increase messaging ARPUs the operator case studies will provide critical facts and figures on successful revenue-generating strategies. Sound interesting? The full brochure is here: http://roaming.msgfocus.com/c/1bjPZGl74uhXlxzw
I’ll* be there on the Tuesday and bringing you coverage from the conference. If you’d like to join me, it’s not too late Ã¢â‚¬â€œ and to make it even more worthwhile we’ve negotiated a last minute discount deal with the organisers. To register just visit www.globalmessagingcongress.com, email email@example.com, or simply call +44 (0) 207 017 5506 remembering to quote CU1179/MIR for an exclusive 15% discount off the registration fee!
* That’s me, Alex – not Ewan. Just in case you get confused..