Goodness me it’s been a bit of a whirlwind. I now have a pile of tapes stacked 7-tall. That’s 420 minutes of footage that I’m busy moving on to my machine to begin the edit process.
A lot of people have been asking about John Malloy’s video series — the first of which we published this weekend. It’s coming shortly and if you’re a startup, you won’t want to miss it.
Just off the top of my head, we’ve got the following videos for you:
– Motally – amazing gapp and mobile web stats
– DeviceAnywhere – Symbian’s Lee Williams interviewed them!
– Saasken – on their Symbian contribution (also interviewed by Lee!)
– Chomp – simply fantastic
– Touchnote on developing for Symbian
– Patrick Mork of GetJar tells it like it is
– Waze – fresh from their MWC award
– Nokia’s Anssi on the N97 debacle
– Nokia’s Anssi on the way ahead for Nokia
– Focus on Ovi Store
– Focus on Forum Nokia
– Focus on Nokia’s view of Symbian
– Focus on Nokia’s MeeGeo
– Focus on Nokia Services (with our friend Niklas Savander)
– Wavemarket – on their location based activities
– Sony Ericsson – amazing. See the next post…
– Lee Williams Walk-About of MWC
.. and it’s only the second of four days. Standby.
If you’re reading and you’d like to get on camera, one of the best times will be at the upcoming WIPJam session on Thursday. Rafe and I will be hanging around the area to capture as many developers and companies on camera as we can.