Are you going to Senior Mobile Market this year? The agenda is packed and I think it’s looking like a brilliant event for anyone interested in the largely overlooked senior mobile market.
There’s still time to register — the event is on July 6th in London. Here are the details from one of the organisers, Dominic Travers. (My policy is to always aim to attend anything that Dominic is involved with).
The Senior Market Mobile conference 2010. Following it’s successful launch in 2009, this conference examines both the business and design values required for great senior market products & services. Curated again by Simon Rockman, who is very passionate about this sector. Highlights of a full and diverse programme include…
– How Japan has sold 16m Raku Raku phones into the Senior market.
– How better audio makes phones suitable for seniors and better for everyone.
– What to add. What to take away: Less isn’t always more, how to do an exclusion audit on mobile phones.
– Operator experiences: How European operators are benefitting from the senior market.
– Inclusive design ethos: Lessons learned from the motor industry.
The event takes place at RIBA, 66 Portland Place, London on 6th July.
For more information and booking details please see the web site…
Now tickets are £349 each — and if you’re uber-quick, you qualify for 20% discount on the basis of being a MIR reader. Use the code ‘MIRsubs’ when you book online. But be quick. The deadline is fast approaching.