There’s a call for papers out at the moment for the upcoming BlackBerry DEVCON event coming this October in San Francisco.
If you’d like to present a panel or a session, *now* is the time to get in touch with the organisers. Here are the subjects they are looking for people to discuss:
– BlackBerry® Tablet OS
– Adobe® Flash® and Adobe® Air®
– BlackBerry® Java® SDK 6.0
– BlackBerry Services (including Payment Service, Advertising Service, BlackBerry® Push Service, and more)
– Business Success and Case Studies (share your app development, B2C commercialization or internal deployment lessons learned)
– Other Developer Tools and Platforms
– BlackBerry Native C/C++
– BlackBerry® WebWorks™ application
– BlackBerry Web Development
– Super Apps
– User Interface & User Experience
The deadline is April 1st so do get stuck in. This is the link for more information.