Hello, hello and THRICE hello — Episode 2 of the world’s most connected mobile podcast has hit the airwaves. Indeed, if you had your podcast reader setup, you’d have got both episodes into your ears a few days ago. That’s right, this is a two-parter.
Right then, here we go…
Episode 2 covers the Connected Creativity event that took place in Cannes recently, where media makers and media buyers get together to trade TV content and discuss how it will be made and consumed in future. See some of our other coverage:
Some of the topics and companies mentioned in this podcast include:
- Connected Creativity at MIPTV
- Jon M. Chu – The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers and Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
- Second screen… or third screen…
- The importance of mobile for content consumption
- Tomi Ahonen – video interview at Connected Creativity
- Yoni Bloch’s Interlude – video interview at Connected Creativity
- Dibidogs from Futurecode
- 361 Degrees hosts on a Connected Creativity panel
There are lots of ways to follow the podcast on the subscription page.