In episode 9 of the Emporia Telecom video series, we’re still with Ian Hosking, Senior Research Associate at the Engineering Design Centre, University of Cambridge.
In this video I asked Ian to give us an overview of the opportunity for mobile operators with the audience that Emporia is serving. I strongly recommend watching this one especially if you’re working in the propositions or marketing departments at an operator group. I’d very much appreciate your perspective, particularly over the loyalty issue: As Ian rightly points out, get it right with the standard Emporia demographic and the chances are you’ve got a customer for 10 or 20 years.
Here’s the video:
If you missed the other episodes, here they are:
- Episode 1: An introduction to Emporia Telecom
- Episode 2: Emporia’s Handset Philosophy
- Episode 3: An introduction to Inclusive Design
- Episode 4: The problems with rapidly evolving user interfaces
- Episode 5: Working with the University of Cambridge
- Episode 6: An introduction to the Elegance handset
- Episode 7: The handset’s emergency button
- Episode 8 of the Emporia Telecom video series: Why the world needs accessible mobile devices