Following his participation in the panel “Towards a Connected Future: Building Your Content Strategy in a Multi-Screen World” at MEF Americas 2011 I spoke to Joe Lalley about MTV’s strategy for delivering ‘multi-platform experiences’ to their consumers.
- Which is the ‘first’ and the ‘second’ screen and how to move consumers between them.
- How user engagement is increased if they are able to affect the outcome of a show.
- How to scale mobile up to the desktop environment and how they are complimentary.
- The need for standards to make content producers’ lives easier.
- Seeing mobile as a use-case not a platform.