I had a call from a chap earlier today hunting for a Head of Mobile EMEA position for a very well known brand. I suggested I post a blog to see if there are any readers interested.
It’s based in the South West (Reading/Bracknell-ish) area, it’s interim possibly leading to permanent — but they’d also do contract too.
Here the general overview of experience required:
– Knowledge and insight of the mobile market, trends, key players, technologies, etc.
– Mobile and application proposition / product development
– Working within an Agile environment
– Responsive site experience (for tablet and Smartphone traffic)
– Cross-platform experience in iOS and Android
– Ability to lead large cross-functional matrix teams to deliver objectives.
– Strong commercial skills
Do you reckon it could be of interest? If so, drop me a note (email@example.com) and I’ll connect you directly with the headhunter.